Instructions for Online Ticket Purchase
Book Tickets Online for the Concerts of the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra Foundation in Nicosia
- Choose “Buy Tickets Online” from the drop down menu or “Book your tickets now for all the concerts in Nicosia” from the Homepage.
- “Register” (Register your email and a password with at least 6 digits)
- Complete your registration by following the link sent to the email you have registered
- Choose the concert you are interested by clicking on the respective “select seat”
- Choose the seat/s you wish and click “to basket”
- At the “Discount” menu choose the ticket category you are eligible for (for each ticket separately)
- Click on the “to customer info” button and register new contact details in case the ticket you will book will be assigned to a different person (a friend of yours for example) and then click “continue”.
- Check the box that you Accept Terms & Conditions and then click “to payment”.
- At the email you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with a link to print your tickets.
Note: The tickets must be printed and presented upon the entrance in the concert venue. People who do not have a valid ticket in their possession are not allowed to enter the concert venue.
We are kindly recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions for Online Ticketing Purchase for the Concerts organized by the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra Foundation.
Cyprus Symphony Orchestra Friends Card
- The CySO Friends Card can only be purchased via the website of the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra Foundation
- The card costs €50
- The owner of the card is entitled to 1 seat for each production of the CySO for one year
from the date of purchase
- On the card the following information is shown:
(a) the card code with which the card holder can reserve a seat on line
(b) name and surname of the card holder
(c) the duration of the card (1 year form the date of purchase)
- Seat reservation is compulsory for the concert you are interested in, in the following ways:
- Online, via the CySO Ticketing System (for the Pallas and Strovolos Theatres, Nicosia)
- By showing your card at the appropriate theatre box office, during ticket sales hours
- The Fiends Card is valid for the evening concerts of the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra, which are productions of the Foundation, in all cities. The card is not valid for any Festival (eg. “Kypria”) or other productions
- With the purchase of the Friends Card through the CySO website, you will receive your card code electronically. Thereafter, you will receive the card by post
For more information you can contact us at email@example.com